Monday, June 1, 2009

a bit of a lull

No races in the month of May. After racing every weekend in April, my plans all fell apart for this month. The one mountain bike race I wanted to do changed its date to conflict with graduation, and I ended up unwilling to spend $130 and three nights in a hotel for a three-race stage race against 8 other guys.

But I did get a ton of riding in. I don't think I've ever had that much time with good weather, an easy work schedule, and no racing to worry about. My biggest three-day block was over 14 hours with a bunch of intensity. And I napped a lot.

But June has more going on. Mt. Hood next week. Then state roads. Then finally another mountain bike race.

And then off to Breck.

(photos from a "work" trip to Montana last week. with my cell phone)



No comments:

Post a Comment